O.K., it was more mis-leading than lying but still…Here’s the top 5 (out of like, 6).
1. My eyes DID NOT stay like that just because someone hit me on the back between my shoulder blades.
2. I have gone swimming less than 30 minutes after eating and I DID NOT die or even get a cramp.
3. Girls DO NOT prefer a guy with a sense of humour over a really good looking guy.
4. Thunder IS NOT the sound of angels bowling in heaven.
5. I’m pretty sure that getting spanked DID hurt me more than it hurt you. (Except for that time you cried and cried because the yard stick broke on Brad’s butt and you decided to never spank us again.)
And now we’ll see if she was lying about that sense of humour…Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
I’m posting this as part of a contest hosted by problogger. Check it out!
If you’ve discovered anything that your mom lied to you about, post it below!