Here’s my list for the week. I’m in over my head getting my new laptop up and running. Tons to transfer and the potential for losing something I can’t do without is pretty great at the moment. It’s worse than moving house; easier on the back but harder on the head.
My list for this week are comfort songs. These are on my permanent rotation for songs that soothe me. The list could be pretty long and I could list artists/bands instead but I’ll just stick with these for now. It’s not a list based on favourites or best or anything, it’s just a list of the few songs that can carry me along a day like an innertube out on the creek.
An even dozen in no particular order:
1. Babylon by David Grey
2. Clocks by Coldplay
3. Vienna by Billy Joel
4. Fire & Rain by James Taylor
5. Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn
6. Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
7. Bury Me At Ivesdale by David Wolfenberger
8. Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root
9. Ain’t No Sunshine When She’s Gone by Van Morrison
10. Comfortable by John Mayer
11. Grace by U2
12. Traffic In The Sky by Jack Johnson
What’s one of your comfort songs?