10) A hospital bed is a great spot to hear from God.
9) Sometimes you have to take meds. Embrace it.
8) Some of us like lots of visitors. Some of us like to crawl under the porch, in the dark, by ourselves – like Old Yeller – ’til we get better or die.
7) Doctors often guess. Hopefully this is not true of Pilots.
6) Do NOT trust your wife to tell you what the blood pressure monitor actually says.
5) Somebody HAS to be the first person a nurse has drawn blood from.
4) Yes, they can see your butt. Roll with it.
3) Unless you are dead, someone in Emerge is worse off than you are.
2) 10 seconds after you pee you will be asked for a urine sample.
1) Control is an illusion.